Kindergarten Registration for Children Born in 2014 (JK) and New to Kindergarten Born in 2013 (SK)
January 19th, 2018
1. Ensure your child can attend Groh Public School! – you must reside within our school boundaries to attend
- Visit stswr.ca click on link titled “What school do I attend” and enter your address
2. Registration is open ON-LINE now:
- Visit http://www.wrdsb.ca/register/ (or click on the JK Registration tab on the left hand side) and complete the on-line registration form, call the school for an appointment to complete the registration process providing the required documentation, see step 4
- If you prefer to fill out a paper registration form please call the school to make an appointment
3. Submit your child’s immunization records to the Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Visit the Region of Waterloo web-site at:
- https://e-immunization.regionofwaterloo.ca/ or call 519-575-4400 ext 13009
4. Once you have completed the registration form you will be required to come into the school with the following documentation:
- Proof of Birth (eg. Birth certificate, passport, PR Card)
- Proof of address (eg. A utility bill with your name on it)
- ***Students NOT born in Canada and do NOT have a PR Card will require a letter of admission. Please go online: www.wrdsb.ca/if to set an appointment with the Admissions Officer.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION APPOINTMENTS ARE BEING SET FOR THE DATES: February 8th & February 9th
- If your child currently attends Groh Public School in JK, there is no need to register for SK as this happens automatically at the school level
Please share this information with your friends and neighbours in our school community!
If you have any questions about the registration process for Kindergarten please, do not hesitate to call the Office at 519-748-5987 x3.